Sale!

Puspita_Nursery Aloe Vera Live Medicinal Plant & Leaves

249

  • Aloe vera is a succulent plant
  • Well uses as medicinal. Aloe is an excellent treatment for skin conditions such as burns and eczema
  • Healthy and Fresh. It is often reported that burns can be healed remarkably quickly and the pain reduced very quickly with topical application of Aloe Vera to the burn area
  • It is just as useful for internal epithelial tissue as it is for the skin. For example, mouth and stomach ulcers, nasal and sinuses, bowels, lungs and genital tracts. Aloe works on membranes and surfaces
  • Plant Size- 6 inch to 10 inch

100 in stock

SKU: PN_Aloe Vera Category:

Description

Aloevera is about 99% water, the remaining 1% is extremely powerful and it is thought this is because the close to 100 ingredients work extremely well together (synergistically). Aloe vera contains many minerals vital to the growth process and healthy function of all the body’s systems. The ingredients in Aloe can be grouped into the following categories: Vitamins, Minerals, Sugars, Enzymes, Lignins, Amino Acids, Anthraquinones, Saponins, Fatty Acids, Salicylic Acid.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Puspita_Nursery Aloe Vera Live Medicinal Plant & Leaves”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *